Friday, October 16, 2009

American Alpine Club - Craggin' Classic 2009 Part Deux

Here is a slideshow of the portraits from the American Alpine Club's 2009 Craggin' Classic. Whoever emails me the most complete list of slideshow participants in order of showing by October 25th, 2009, will win a signed 8" x 10" print of their choice.

American Alpine Club - 2009 Craggin' Classic from Nathan Smith on Vimeo.

Photo slideshow of some of the participants of the American Alpine Club's 2009 Craggin' Classic in Salt Lake City, Utah. Taken by Nathan Smith - Pull Photography.

www.pullphotography.com

4 comments:

Rob said...

I think I have a pretty good chance at this one. Can I also borrow your copy of Desperate Grace?

Unknown said...

Awesome work, Nate, I laughed the whole time! Thanks for the memories of a good time.

Pull Photography said...

Congrats to Rob Candland who named 54 of the participants in the American Alpine Club's Craggin' Classic photoshoot and picks up a signed 8" x 10" print

zac said...

i hope he got a shot of me. that or some of those cute girls from the AAC.